Create gorgeous, magazine-worthy blog photos on a limited budget!
You don’t need a huge photography budget or expensive photography equipment to take fabulous pictures for your blog. I firmly believe that the best way to take better photos is to start with the equipment you already own and resources you can access for free or next to nothing. I’ve taken all of the guesswork out of the equation for you by rounding up my best, tried-and-true photography hacks for bloggers in one, low-priced resource.
Blog Photography Hacks is a comprehensive, 56-page resource, covering an extensive range of photography blogging hacks!
In Blog Photography Hacks, I cover the following topics:
- Items you already have at home or can get for free or next to nothing
- The best, inexpensive blog photography backdrops and props to buy
- DIY blog photography hacks
- Where to shop for blog photography supplies on a budget
- General tips for taking better pictures
- How to create gorgeous lighting setups
- Shooting in RAW and manual mode
You get the following amazing resources:
- 10 ideas for styling items you already own or can purchase for next to nothing
- Over a dozen $10 and under blog photography backdrops and props
- Simple, actionable tips for putting your new backdrops and props to use
- Several dozen photo examples of free or inexpensive blog photography backdrops and props in styled blog shoots
- My personal favorite DIY blog photography hacks, including a $1 reflector, an artificial lighting setup for under $100, and multiple free bokeh backdrops
- The one store you need to start shopping at to get fabulous blog photography backdrops and props for $5 or less
- Tons of additional in-store and online resources for purchasing inexpensive blog photography supplies for simple, stress-free shopping
- How to create a photography setup at home on a limited budget that will make anyone think you have a professional photography studio
- How to shoot and edit in RAW and use the manual mode with ANY camera, including a smartphone, and free editing software
- The one prime lens that will completely change your DSLR photography game (no, it’s not the 50mm f/1.8 and yes, it’s under $200!)
Reserve your copy today!
Blog Photography Hacks is available for pre-order, starting April 1, 2019. It will release on May, 1. Pre-order your copy now on Amazon!