In my Facebook groups for bloggers: Pinterest sharing tips (aka Pinterest 101 for bloggers), I covered the following tips.
- Select a high-quality, vertical image
- Include a URL and an SEO-optimized description
- Don’t use all capital letters
- Choose an easy-to-read font
- Don’t share the same pin multiple days in a row
- Don’t share the same pin across multiple groups in the same day
- Limit sharing pins about starting a blog and other basic blogging tips
- Limit product pinning
- Share your pin in the morning
I am not a Pinterest expert. I am not a photography expert. I don’t pretend to know everything there is to know about creating killer pins with optimized pin images. But I have seen significant results during the past six months of concentrated effort to grow this blog, which includes creating high-quality pins with optimized pin images for the vast majority of my posts.