Free printable spring recipe cards are perfect for spring bridal showers and gift giving.
Recipe cards make an ideal gift for all types of occasions, including but not limited to, bridal showers, baby showers, housewarming parties, Mother’s Day, and birthdays. I’ve created 12 free printable spring recipe card designs for all of your spring showers and other gift giving purposes.
How can I use the free printable spring recipe cards?
- For spring bridal or baby showers. I know that most of you have arrived at this post because you’re planning a floral or other spring-themed baby or bridal shower. Creating a collection of recipe cards is a great shower activity that makes a meaningful gift for the mom- or bride-to-be. Include recipe cards in the invitations, so guests can bring their finished cards to the shower.
- As part of a birthday or Mother’s Day gift. There are so many perfect occasions to create recipe gifts for your loved ones, including birthdays and Mother’s Day.
- As part of a food gift. When you’re bringing someone a homemade meal after they’ve had a baby, are grieving, have moved recently, or are recovering from surgery, it may be nice to include the recipe. Providing the recipe on a custom recipe card adds a sweet touch to the gesture.
- For a potluck dinner or dinner club. Similarly, when you’re bringing a dish to a dinner event and you know that everyone will want the recipe, it’s good to be prepared with a few extra copies.
- To document your own spring recipes. I’ll be honest: one reason I share original recipes on this blog is for my own record keeping. It’s amazing how easy it is to lose track of recipes or forget how you make a dish, even when it’s one that you love. Having pretty spring recipe cards on hand will help motivate you to keep jotting down your recipes.
About the free printable spring recipe cards
The free printable spring recipe cards are for personal use only. You may print them as many times as you like for showers, gifts, and other personal uses. Please don’t distribute the files. If family and friends would like their own recipe cards, please send them a link to this post. Thank you!
I’ve included black borders on the preview images, as it gets confusing having so much white space. The recipe cards don’t have black borders. Please don’t save the preview files and attempt to print with them. They’re low-resolution and not necessarily formatted to the card size you need. Use the download file links to ensure your recipe cards are properly formatted for 3×5 or 4×6 cards.
Free printable spring recipe cards
Cherry blossom wreath
Single flowers in colored vases
Flowers in a pot
Umbrellas and raindrops
Eggs in nest
Get all of the free printable spring recipe cards at once!
>> [Spring Recipe Cards – Full Set – 3×5] <<
>> [Spring Recipe Cards – Full Set – 4×6] <<
Grab the entire set of spring recipe cards in the size of your choosing, all in one convenient folder!
I explain how to extract and download the ZIP folders in my free vintage dictionary page printables post. The link will take you right to those directions.
Printing the spring recipe cards
Most recipe card boxes are intended for 3×5 or 4×6 cards. The sizing makes it very straightforward to print your own cards because you can use any blank 3×5 or 4×6 index cards. Confirm that you’re purchasing blank, not lined, cards. Every big box store and big box office supply store carries 100-card packs of blank index cards. I’m including links here if you’d like to purchase larger quantities online.
What if my printer doesn’t have a setting for 3×5 or 4×6 printing?
I explain how to add a custom paper size to just about any standard home printer in my DIY easy candle birthday cards post. Scroll down to the inkjet- or laser-printed “happy birthday” message section.
I imagine that most people using the free printable spring recipe cards will print out their cards and then write in the recipes by hand. There’s nothing quite like a handwritten recipe.
However, I also love the flexibility that printable recipe templates offer to fill in the recipe on the computer prior to printing the cards. You can customize the fonts, colors, and spacing exactly the way you’d like. You can even share your completed recipe cards electronically, making it easy to share favorite recipes in a beautiful, easy-to-print form with family and friends anywhere in the country or even the world.
Complete your recipe gift with a recipe box!
Are you interested in a customized box?
My friend Edi of memoriesforlifesb offers a variety of personalized, engraved wooden recipe boxes. Her products are high-quality and make wonderful gifts. If you don’t see exactly what you need, send her a message. She works with hundreds of customers to create custom products.
[Disclaimer: There are a few affiliate links in this post. Thanks for your support!]
Are you using the free printable spring recipe cards?
I want to see them! Tag your images #RoseClearfield on Instagram or Twitter or post a photo to my Facebook page.
1 thought on “Free Printable Spring Recipe Cards”
Ty for these recipe card. The graphics are nice and subtle but add interest to the carrds. 🙂