Back to school means preparing healthy lunches for the week ahead. I eat the best when I shop and prep for the next week. As such, I’ve gathered back to school healthy lunches for adults ideas with this concept in mind. No, you won’t be able to pull these meals together in five minutes before you run out the door. But you will be able to prep them in advance without a huge time commitment.
I’ve rounded up a mix of sandwiches, salads, bowls, and other fun lunch options, so you never have to feel like you’re eating the same thing every single week. There are both cold and hot dishes to further vary your lunch routine. Since it’s back to school healthy lunches for adults, I’ve focused on fall flavors, which will easily transition into winter.
1. Chicken Avocado Salad with Peanut Dressing – How Sweet Eats
2. Salmon Burgers with Slaw – Pinch of Yum
3. Roasted Brussels Sprout and Couscous Salad – Another Root
4. Coconut Rice with Vegetables and Chicken Sausage
5. Rainbow Vegetable Sandwich – Two Peas and Their Pod
6. Taco Cauliflower Rice Skillet – Show Me the Yummy
7. Autumn Cobb Salad – Foodiecrush
8. Roast Pumpkin, Spinach, and Feta Salad – Recipe Tin Eats
9. Pineapple Cashew Fried Rice – How Sweet Eats
10. Sweet Potato Taco Bowls – Chelsea’s Messy Apron
11. Cobb Salad Sandwich – Shutterbean
12. Spring Roll Bowls with Sweet Garlic Lime Sauce – Pinch of Yum
13. Shells and Roasted Cauliflower – Love & Lemons
14. Hummus Collard Wraps – Eating Bird Food
15. Tortellini with Pesto and Roasted Veggies – Cooking Classy
16. Tuna Cucumber Rice Bowl with Coconut Lime Soy Sauce – The Butter Half
17. Roasted Sweet Potato Sandwich with Apples, Pesto, Kale, and Blue Cheese – Two Peas and Their Pod
18. Cold Soba Noodle Salad – Shutterbean
19. Eggroll in a Bowl – Mostly Homemade Mom
20. California Turkey Club Wrap – Tastes Lovely
21. 20-Minute Lemon Broccoli Pasta Skillet – The Food Charlatan
22. Chicken Fried Rice – Cooking Classy
23. Skillet Beef and Broccoli Ramen – Chelsea’s Messy Apron
24. Honey Lemon Chicken Bowls – Gimme Some Oven
25. Wild Rice Harvest Bowls with Fig Balsamic Vinaigrette – Iowa Girl Eats
26. Sunny Creamy Tahini Pasta Salad – Love & Lemons
27. 10-Minute Thai Basil Chicken – The Woks of Life
28. Turkey Bacon and Avocado Grilled Cheese – Tidy Mom
29. Cajun Shrimp and Sausage Vegetable Skillet – The Recipe Critic
30. Arugula Salad with Pesto Shrimp, Parmesan, and Beans – Foodiecrush
Pin this post for later! Thanks for your support!
Did you make one of the back to school healthy lunches for adults recipes?
I want to see it! Tag your pictures #RoseClearfield on Twitter or Instagram.
More healthy recipes:
30 Days of Healthy Dinner Recipes